Axon Moore are looking for a D365 Finance Transformation Project Manager for a market leading PE backed company with turnover of circa £300 million.
To support future growth, the business is investing in an 18-month Finance Transformation Program to enhance the department delivery across people, process, and systems, including making optimal use of a recently implemented ERP system.
As Finance Transformation Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the Transformation Project and streamlining systems and controls and implementing new processes in the ERP System (D365)
- Support our Finance Transformation programme.
- Identify and implement efficiencies within the P2P and Master-data departments
- Assist with the implementation of an automated invoice scanning system
- Drive the company to make the Finance function more effective.
- Assess the current ERP system and look at how it can be used to deliver improvements and efficiencies
- Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders - working collaboratively to identify opportunities to enhance how our Finance function operates.
- Strengthen policies, embed new robust processes and systems, and ensure that objectives are achieved with the support of effective project management.
- Measure progress against the finance transformation programme plan
- Manage risk and issues, and measure success against agreed critical success factors.
- Deliver change activities.
- Experience of managing or supporting a complex change programme and must have a strong financial background with a good understanding of a corporate finance function and financial controls.
- Strong experience in a large shared service centre
- Must have extensive knowledge of D365
- Previous experience of managing Training and upskilling, ideally on D365
- Excellent all-round communication skills and the ability to bring complex financial concepts to life for non-finance audiences.
- As well as being proficient in the usual MS Office tools, you should have an evidenced background in using project management tools and techniques (Prince2 or other PMO systems, process mapping in Visio etc)
The location for the role is Oldham, travel as required to regional offices. At present, the entire team is working remotely from home.