Hays Senior Finance are recruiting an experienced operational Finance Manager for a remote 12 month FTC.
Your new company
You'll act as a trusted business partner to a leading national solutions provider who have operations spanning the entirety of the UK and Ireland. You'll be joining a well established team based in Chippenham, however this role will be entirely remote / home-based / working from home.
Your new role
As the Finance Manager / Business Partner, you'll be responsible for;
- Supporting and forming a partnership with the operations team to drive business requirements.
- Period end activities in the P&L and balance sheet, including preparation and presentation.
- Introducing strong financial governance to underlying processes.
- Introducing best practice with the aim of improving the control environment and process efficiency.
- Ensuring internal controls and procedures are in place and complied with at all times.
- Providing commercial support to the business and providing information for key decision making.
- Debt and cash management.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Qualified By Experience (QBE)
- Drive, energy and commitment to continuous improvement of contract performance.
- Ability to translate financial issues to a non-financial audience.
- Excellent process improvement experience using excel models to introduce efficiency and control.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once whilst working with different teams.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive FTC salary of up to £45,000 (DOE)
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme
- Remote, flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.