Dynamic International Manufacturing Group based in Hertfordshire are looking to hire an excellent Business Systems Analyst to ensure the complete financial integrity of data used to generate information and analytical insight including business performance, inventory and product costing. In this role, you will be part of a global team to support the Finance Business Partners and Operations management teams in the pursuit of continuous improvements in cost, quality & delivery performance. This is a unique position within the company as it combines both finance elements and technical IT requirements. This position is for you if you enjoy interacting with other cultures and you are capable of working along different time zones. This diverse organisation works with and supplies various industries such as aviation, space, telecommunication and railways, so you will have a high exposure to various Hi -Tech cutting edge sectors of industry . The position is based close to the M25 in Hertfordshire
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the efficient generation of monthly Operational results, annual budgets, forecasts,KPIs, weekly flash reports and reporting decks providing analytical insight and tools to support root cause analysis.
- Accurately report opportunities to support site objectives in terms of cost, lead time, inventory and efficiency improvements ensuring financial impacts are validated and tracked in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Provide support to ensure sound financial control procedures exist throughout the plants collaborating to revise procedures as required. Maintain knowledge of latest accounting policies, practices and procedures to ensure full integrity and compliance of financials.
- Support the annual global cost roll process and calculation of burden rates to establish and ensure correct setup of product cost.
- Determine suitable applications to translate and bridge ERP data into usable information that drives improved business performance.
- Drive efficiencies and adopt robust platforms to enable timely, accurate and visual interpretation of key financial and operational data.
- Support enhancement and development of business systems, reporting software and ERP including divisional roll outs sharing best practices across the group and its various divisions
- Drive global standardisation and centralisation of data ,information & analytical tools
- Support Operations and Finance Business Partners with special/ ad-hoc project work as required
- You must have a degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited College or University and completed education and/or certification in a technical financial accounting discipline ACA, ACCA, ACMA
- You should have experience working in a finance role in a manufacturing environment
- You must possess Strong financial/accounting skills and strong Business Systems experience including Oracle ,SAP ,POWER BI or similar ERP exposure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with strong Excel, analytical & visualization tools
- You must have the ability to prioritise and work on own initiative, multitask and organise efficiently and interact at all levels within the organization
- Should have the ability and willingness to take responsibility for reporting functions beyond the business systems needs, as you will be expected to also work with Finance & operations functions ,transactional reviews ,statistical analysis,and have involvement with both internal and external audit tasks as required