Accountancy Recruit is partnering with a Cheshire based client to recruit a Senior R2R Accountant. The Senior R2R Accountant will be responsible for leading the R2R team within a finance shared service centre. The role would suit a Finance Manager, Senior Management Accountant or R2R Team Leader.
The R2R Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the month end close process and produce accurate management accounts within tight timeframes and in line with group finance service levels.
- Present Balance Sheets to senior management and own the reconciliations and audits.
- Lead and manage a team of 4.
- Provide business support to commercial teams, supporting finance business partners providing all information required to report management accounts, forecasting & budgeting.
- Ensure accurate and full documentation of processes and ensure adherence to processes.
- Complete all balance sheet reconciliations accurately.
- Monitor and drive process improvements and lead the team to achieve the agreed group finance policies.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this role the R2R Accountant will have the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years PQE with an extensive knowledge of the full month end close and reporting process.
- Excellent leadership skills with at least 3 years line management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to actively engage stakeholders.
- Experience of Oracle, SAP or similar ERP system and intermediate to advanced Excel skills.