A FTSE250 based in Bristol is looking for an Interim Treasury Analyst on a FTC, reporting directly into the Treasury Manager. The role is essential to support the treasury function as you'll be evaluating and implementing improvements and assisting with large scale Treasury Projects.
Our client is a firm believer in home grown talent so this role will be ideally suited to a candidate who's looking to widen their treasury knowledge and develop within a close knit team.
The role will be 100% initially (likely to be at least a year) but once restrictions ease there may be some days in the office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily cash position including admin for cash pools
- Daily confirmations and settlements
- Identify and report on FX risk exposure
- Manage banking platforms and payments
- Assist with ad hoc Treasury Projects
- Corporate treasury experience is essential
- Ideally studying towards a relevant qualification e.g. AMCT, ACCA, etc.
- Strong Excel skills (and Microsoft suite)
- A driven individual with a desire to learn and develop within Treasury