My client, a leading law firm, is currently recruiting a Revenue Controller. They are looking to fill this position promptly so immediacy of availability is beneficial. The role reports directly into the Revenue Manager.
An international firm, with a strong reputation in the legal sector. As such, 5 years' experience in a similar role in the legal space is an absolute pre-requisite.
What you will be doing
Responsibilities are diverse and cover all areas of revenue. Exposure to the majority of the below is crucial to success within this role.
- Liasion with fee earners
- Maintainenance of accurate information pertaining to billings
- Submission and review of bills via e-billing system
- Review balances on a consistent basis
- Understand SRA and internal policies
- Regularly meet with partners to manage debtors
- Manage write-offs and bad debts
- Look after WIP and update client accounts accordingly
- Look after specific Partners' clients
- Draw potential bad debts to the attention of partners and discuss actions with partners
To succeed in this role, you will need to be personable, with the ability to communicate well with senior stakeholders within the business and external contacts.
Central London based with home working for the foreseeable
This role is being recruited for urgently, so if it is of interest, please submit your CV for review.