Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with one of the region's most prestigious employers to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team on an interim basis to cover a 12 month period of maternity.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and the FP&A Manager, this is varied, hands on role where you will have full ownership of financial reporting and be able to partner with a key part of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of financial and non-financial management information for senior management
- Evaluate the impact of new activities and investment opportunities
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Analysis of business performance, identifying variances to budget
- KPI review and analysis
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including p&l, balance sheet and cash flow
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls
- Completion and timely submission of VAT, statutory and government statistical returns
- Assist in the preparation of tax computations
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Provide support to external auditors at year-end
The successful candidate will be supported by an Assistant Management Accountant, and you will have the opportunity to help with their development too. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a supportive environment with a like-minded team who are passionate about the organisation.
For further information and to apply, please contact Helenna Hobson.