Your new company
We have an excellent opportunity for a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant who is business focused and has good technical knowledge and an eye for detail.
I am pleased to be working on a exclusive basis with this well established and growing business near Ipswich, Suffolk who due to continued growth and exciting business plans are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant. Your new role
Currently working from home in line with COVID requirements the Financial Accountant will be joining a highly successful and respected business which invests in its business, people, culture, technology and working environment.
The Financial Accountant will report into the Financial Controller and work as part of a team, key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation on statutory accounts & audit
- Coding of overhead invoices
- Monthly Payroll
- VAT returns
- Maintain various cost control schedules
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation's
- Posting journals
- Employee expense administration
- Prepare Annual P11D & PSA returns
- Maintain vehicle insurance records
- P46 vehicle notifications
- Manage Fuel card orders/changes
- Pension scheme administration
What you'll need to succeed
- Period end procedures including accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the management of month end close procedures
- Raise ad-hoc sales invoices
- Preparation of tax analysis
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Process improvement projects
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The Financial Accountant will be a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant or be qualified by experience with good technical accounting knowledge gained from working for a firm of accountants/auditors or in the commercial sector. They will have broad IT skills with Excel at a intermediate/advanced level and a keen interest in the continuous development of processes, systems, MI and controls. You will have a good eye for detail, have strong organisational skills and be a confident communicator who works well in routine and adhoc deadline environment and enjoy working as part of a team. What you'll get in return
The Financial Accountant will have the opportunity to work for a high profile business with an excellent reputation and track record of sustained and continued growth. Working as part of a team and reporting directly into the Financial Controller will enable you to really utilise and develop your accounting, IT and business skills and grow and progress in the business. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.