Working in the Group function of a large multinational business, you will join over the Audit period to assist with business as usual and project tasks. To be selected you must be ACA Qualified with a background in external audit from Big 4 or an SME Practice. You may have gained some post qualified experience or can be Newly Qualified.
This is a 3 month, possibly 6 month role, paying £55,000 - £65,000 pro rata
- Work within the Group accounting team to deal with group consolidations
- Production of statutory accounts for the group
- Production of the consolidated accounts for the group
- Ensuring IFRS compliance
- Revenue Recognition
- Goodwill impairment review
- Consolidation the Group's income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Inter-company transactions
- Maintain and implement financial accounting and reporting policies and procedures across the Group
- Develop and maintain the controls across the Group
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and accurate financial information
- Working closely with the Group Reporting team to support the delivery of training to improve company compliance
There are a few projects that you will also be working on.
The Group Financial Controller is seeking someone who is technical and ACA audit trained.
The ideal skills and experience
Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines;Good communication skillsComfortable dealing with various stakeholders across the Group;ACA Newly or recently qualified (0-2 years) from Audit