WE ARE SEEKING FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKERS TO JOIN A SPECIALIST CARE TEAM IN MARSTON MORETAINE
* Permanent Role based at one location
* Employed by a Respected and Specialist Care Provider
* DRIVING LICENSE ESSENTIAL to apply for this role
* £10.25 per hour + company benefits
* 12 hour day shifts ONLY from 0800 > 2000
* 37.5 hours full time contract
* Shifts on a ROTA basis including some weekends
* Rota given 1 month in advance approx.
Rate of pay: £10.25 PER HOUR
We have an opportunity for a Support Worker / Carer to join a specialist care team in Marston Moretaine.
You will be supporting a young lady with a complex care condition, who is living in her family home.
* Assist with medical tasks including; PEG care, suprapubic catheter, sterile procedures and care of a central line, as well as support with giving injections
* Provide personal care and symptom management.
* Support in attending social activities, days out, hospital appointments and therapies
* Assist in helping the lady to achieve independence along with her lifestyle choices and goals; including a potential return to studying
* We are seeking individuals who are intuitive, perceptive, calm, compassionate and reliable; with a good sense of humour and a respectful attitude.
* You will ideally be motivated by nature, with the ability to help the lady achieve as much independence as possible; using your own initiative when required but recognising the need to take a step back when the situation arises.
* You must hold a manual driving licence, and be willing to drive the lady's own adapted vehicle
* Previous care experience and experience of working within someone's own home would be advantageous. However; if you have a passion to move in to care work, but are without experience; then please get in touch. We will provide you with full, specialist training in all areas mentioned above and more.
* 12 hour day shifts working (Apply online only)
* You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
This employer provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. The client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB - IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER.
Working in 1 location - the client's own home (so, no travelling between clients)