OATS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Phlebotomists on behalf of our clients, a contingency workforce business - working in partnership with the NHS. This position is working with the A&E Department at Russell's Hall Hospital.
* You will need to have primary care experience and will be required to follow the safety measures that will be in place, full PPE provided.
* Clinical experience is essential.
The shifts will mainly consist of:
* Preparing patients before drawing blood
* Explaining blood draw procedures to patients and answering any questions about the process
* Following all health and safety protocols and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas
* Gathering medical testing materials, including needles, sample vials, blood storage bags and test tubes
* Verifying patient information and labelling blood samples properly
* Accurately updating patient information in the organisation's database
* Helping nervous or frightened patients remain calm during blood draws
* Working as part of a brilliant and friendly team of supervising Physicians and following their direction
This is a temporary project but could be for 6 months, or may even become permanent for the right person. The hours are Monday - Friday (Apply online only), Saturday and Sunday (Apply online only), the candidate must be flexible and happy with working these long hours. Please apply now for immediate consideration