Our client, a leading care home set in beautiful grounds in a village setting, requires an experienced healthcare assistant to join its friendly and dedicated team. Our client is passionate about helping residents to enjoy a fulfilling and meaningful life.
• Providing the highest quality of personalised care to residents in line with their individual care plans
• Assist with day to day routines including personal care and feeding. This may include helping residents with getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and the toilet
• Helping residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence; help in use and care of aids and personal equipment
• Caring for residents who are temporarily sick and needing, for example, minor dressings, bed nursing, help with feeding, etc
• Helping in the promotion of mental and physical activity of residents through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations
• Making and changing beds; tidying rooms; carrying out light cleaning and emptying commodes
• Assisting with accessing community-based activities or other social and leisure activities