Stephen James Consulting are delighted to be partnering with a well established not for profit provider, who's looking to recruit a Supported Living/ Service Manager, based in Milton Keynes.
Our client is committed to supporting individuals to ensure they are listened to, valued and respected at all times, with kindness and compassion, working in close partnership with individuals, families and carers to ensure changing care needs are always met.
* Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards. Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* Managing the accommodation and facilities effectively and ensuring that they are maintained to a high standard.
* Deployment of staff to meet individual needs and preferences within available resources for Service Users.
* Previous experience as a Supported Living Manager - Essential.
* Proven motivational Leadership and Management skills.
* Comprehensive experience and understanding of mental health and learning disabilities.
* Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families.
* Stakeholder engagement and proven excellent organisational skills.
* Working well with the families of the people you support.
* You must have a full driving licence and use of your own car.
The role of Supported Living Manager is offering £40,000 - £45,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply below