We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a well-established engineering specialist based in the East Yorkshire area. The business specialises in the design and project management of process plant builds and capital machinery installations.
Due to continued success and an order book which is full for 2021 and beyond the business are looking to add a Project Engineer to their team to assist and lead in the delivery of projects. The Project Engineer will report to the Project Manager and be responsible for:
* Completing equipment specifications, P&IDs, layouts, and operating parameters
* Performing engineering calculations
* Troubleshooting plant operations and equipment problems both on site and remotely
* Assisting in both pre commissioning and commissioning activities
* Assisting and executing multiple projects alongside the Project Manager
To be successful in the role of Project Engineer we are looking for following:
* A willingness and ability to travel international for up to 25% of time
* Experience in Process Engineering
* Experience in partaking in site activities including troubleshooting, commissioning, and installation
* Degree or HND qualified in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
* Knowledge of FEA is desirable
* Knowledge of ChemCAD is desirable
* A flexible approach to work and an ability to communicate on a differing levels
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Joe Makin on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales & Marketing, Engineering and IT roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 7/14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful