We are looking for an experienced and outstanding C# ASP.NET Core Developer who's interested in developing enterprise level software for a greenfield project at an exciting and dynamic company. You will join our team headquartered in London on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a salary from £55K upwards (Negotiable for the right candidate) + Benefits.
Zellar is the revolutionary new "sustainability as a service" digital platform that is changing the way that businesses across the UK are benchmarking, tracking, purchasing and publicising their sustainability journey.
Benefits of becoming their Senior Back End Developer - C# ASP.NET Core:
- Company pension
- Health cash plan
- DIS (including EAP)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
The Senior Back End Developer - C# ASP.NET Core role:
Backed by an industry leader, we are a dynamic company that is rapidly building and deploying a ground breaking platform for one stop shop sustainability as a service for businesses. Our company is supported by leading executives and celebrities and is set to make a real difference in the market during 2021 and beyond.
Demanding only the best candidates, this role will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Rapid development of professional quality code and the ability to specify and manage to tight deadlines are critical characteristics of the successful candidates.
The Senior Back End Developer - C# ASP.NET Core responsibilities:
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high quality software
- Effectively analyse and communicate problems and present solutions
- Offer expertise in software development and architecture
- Create and manage professional documentation
- Collaborate with other team members
Key requirements you will need to become our Senior Back End Developer - C# ASP.NET Core:
- Proven experience as a C# ASP.NET Developer (Min of 5 years)
- Familiar with ASP.NET Core framework, SQL Server and modern design/architectural patterns
- Self starter who is able to work unaided, operating from home as necessary
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- In depth working knowledge of software patterns
- Microservices experience
- Advocate of writing test units
- Commercial experience of Cloud computing /architecture (E.g. AWS/Azure)
- Container experience (E,g. Docker) and ideally container orchestration
- Experience of developing RESTful API's
- Experience integrating with third party APIs (including payment provider APIs)
- Commercial experience with Entity Framework Core and SQL/NoSQL databases
If you would like to join us in this Senior Back End Developer - C# ASP.NET Core role then please click 'apply' today to send us your CV & covering letter - we'd love to hear from you