Commercial Plumber/Mechanical engineer required to take up permanent role, based out of Wittering, Cambridgeshire.
To work independently and successfully complete Response and Planned Maintenance tasks and additional work.
* To have adequate technical knowledge so as to be able to work on their own and carry out mechanical installation work without detailed supervision in the most efficient & economical manner and in accordance with the relevant legislation.
* Clear understanding of contract requirements & instructions from client and line manager for each job pack to achieve satisfactory completion.
* To accurately complete all site records & forms, e.g. Test sheets, job packs, risk assessments etc.
* To carry out co-ordination with others on site, to ensure works are completed within timescales set.
* To ensure work activities are carried out safely and to high quality.
* To diagnose & rectify faults in good time.
* To meet deadlines (response times) for planned and reactive maintenance works.
* Recognise and communicate with the client and line manager by recording any change or workplace event that may delay or disrupt the job in which the works are to be carried out.
City & Guilds Plumbing Apprenticeship Level 2 Mechanical or equivalent
City & Guilds Mechanical Level 3 or equivalent.
Mechanical Ventilation HVAC.
Legionella Awareness and basic training.
Work on Pressure Systems - equivalent qualificationDesirable Qualifications
ACS/Gas Safe Core Qualifications
Domestic qualifications NVQ3 or equivalent
Combustion Performance Analysis NG
Central Heating DOM NG
Pipework DOM NG (CORE)
Vented CylindersPackage Details:
£28,000-£32,000k Annual Salary
Government Contract (Key Worker Status)
On call rota
Standard days holiday + bank holidaysApplicants will require a full UK driving licence and be prepared to undergo MoD Security Vetting.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy