Nursery Educator, St Albans, AL1 1HF
Our clients Pre-school based in St Albans is recruiting for a Nursery Educator to join their fabulous team. The Nursery Educator will be passionate and confident about working with children and must have good communication skills and good working knowledge of the EYFS.
Our clients Pre-school is a privately-owned family run company based in St Albans. Their core values are Trust, Excellence, Communication, Teamwork, and Joy.
They have a tight-knit team of early childhood professionals, and they want to hire YOU to join their team, if you are inspired by Excellence!
Hours: 40hrs per week, between 7.30am and 6.30pm
Salary range: £18,500-£20,000
Benefits include, 5.6 weeks paid holiday, pension employer contributions, staff team building days, staff birthday celebrations, educational memberships paid.
You must have a minimum NVQ Level 2 or above childcare qualification or equivalent with a First Aid qualification.
You must be able to plan, organise and implement activities to meet the needs of each age group and have safeguarding knowledge.
You will need to have a warm and caring nature, be able to work to the EYFS and be a committed and hard-working team player.
· Willingness to learn.
· Level 2/3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent, and a commitment to obtaining a level 3/4/5 qualification.
· Previous experience of working with young children.
· Sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years.
· Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and knowledge of child protection procedures.
· Ability to work in a team and value and respect the ethos of the nursery and Montessori philosophy of a child centred education
Career progressionIf you are passionate about childcare and want to be part of a great team apply now!
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on (phone number removed), quoting Reference AC2446 and ask for Lucy