Following the recent announcement of access to COVID-19 testing for all Secondary Schools, we are seeking to appoint candidates for a number of new roles to start ASAP to support schools with their Rapid Testing.
We are looking for candidates for the following roles across the whole of West and North Kent:
* Test Assistant - provides guidance and verbal instruction, directs subject to available testing station & to the exit when finished, regularly cleans testing stations
* Processor - Prepares test samples for analysis, times sample analysis, awaits and interprets results displayed, marks result on device
* Registration Assistant - Greets subjects on arrival, ensures subjects are registered (aids registration if needed), asks them to sanitise, ensures eligibility for asymptomatic testing, distributes test kits on arrival, directs subject into testing area, ensures orderly entry of subjects onto the testing site
* Results Recorder - Collates results from processing operatives and uploads to digital solution, reads the test result outcome (marked by processor), enters result into results logging web app, scans QR code so Test & Trace receive result
These are temporary, full-time roles working Monday to Friday.
* Previous administration experience, or experience of working with children of all ages is desirable but not essential.
* An enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service is essential.
* All staff must follow the governments COVID-19 guidelines and the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the school.
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available
* PAYE (no umbrella companies)
* Full training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply' or contact us today for further information.
Kent Teaching Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK