Intro: S Knights Recruitment is excited to be working with an ambitious Training Provider who are currently growing team and are looking for an experienced and skilful Health and Social Care Trainer for their apprenticeship Programme. Our client prides itself on delivering excellent quality training to their learners.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the Health and Social Care trainer is to:
- Ensuring you are providing a correct level of support the learner on their journey to gateway.
- You will be able to upload learner work on the e-portfolio system
- You will also need to track learners progress on the course
- Ensuring you attend relevant meetings as required
- Ensure the timely completion of the learners on their caseload
- You will be undertaking a blended delivery method and support learners both face to face and online
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to commute to learners (when required)
- Ability to deliver a blended curriculum which could be part face to face or via an online platform
- Good communicator and ability to work on own initiative
- The perfect candidate will have a D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET, PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS (Or another teaching, assessing or training qual)
Apply below or to find out more information about the Health and Social Care Trainer - East Midlands job, contact Julia Kowalska on (url removed) or call (phone number removed) quoting the reference JK3372