SEO Consultant - Leading Creative Marketing Agency - Horsham Area, West Sussex - up to £32K + Benefits.
A highly successful and innovative digital creative marketing agency, based in the Horsham, West Sussex area, are looking to recruit an experienced SEO Consultant. This company who work with a wide portfolio of clients both in the UK and across the globe, ranging from well-known charities to educational businesses, has a dynamic culture and yet there is a strong family feel among its 30-strong team members.
They are looking for an SEO Consultant to head up their SEO project based work. This will largely involve strategically advising and implementing SEO on new website builds, setting the foundations for ongoing SEO retainers and mitigating against loss of SEO performance during migration. This is an awesome opportunity for an ambitious individual with a strong background in SEO to begin a career with a successful digital agency, which has a rich history, an exciting future and continues to go from strength to strength.
* Confidently advise strategic direction for new websites.
* Evaluate the current SEO position for a client.
* Work with designers, copywriters and developers to ensure their output aligns with SEO.
* Conduct site/blog content audits and provide recommendations as to the best course of action.
* Act as the main point of contact for our SEO consulting projects.
* Support with new business efforts in securing new SEO projects.
* Educate teams that support with the delivery of new websites in SEO best practice and provide feedback and training.
* Mindset to think beyond brochure websites, with a clear focus on outcomes.
* Exhibit a passion for digital excellence and bring it every day.
* A self-starter who is happy to create a vision and own the delivery.
* Ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions and embed learning.
* A natural collaborator who enjoys working with clients and internal teams.
* Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a growing business, from strategic thinking to creating processes and training guides.
* Consulted on SEO from the start of the planning process through to post site launch monitoring of SEO performance for several websites.
* Have your own processes and checklists in place in relation to site migrations / SEO for site redesigns.
* Been responsible for the on-going SEO management for multiple sites.
* Very confident communicating with senior stakeholders. Agency background will be beneficial, though the most important thing is that you will enjoy being a main point of contact for clients.
* Confident using SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush and Google Search Console.
* Experienced with popular and bespoke CMS systems.
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
* SEO experience with ecommerce websites is not necessary but would be a bonus.
Candidates should be able to show and discuss projects they have worked on. Please send your CV for immediate interview
Salary: £25k - £32k depending on experience