THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 SCOPE
The AXIOM Design Services Integrator is a senior role focused on design services delivery within an Operating Unit / Work-stream. The AXIOM Design Services Integrator will work collaboratively with the SL Head of Projects and Senior Project Engineering Manager to effectively organise, plan, coordinate, deliver and report design services for the operating unit / work-stream. Aim of this role is to 'look' 80% down (Design Delivery Performance) and 20% 'up' (Customer Relationship / Strategy)
SNM Head of Projects (HoP) and Project Engineering Manager (PEM), Project Managers / Sub Project Managers, Contract Administrator, Project Controls and Design / Engineering personnel, AXIOM Business Manager, AXIOM Programme Director, Resource Managers and the Supply Chain.
* Ensuring effective identification and implementation of applicable health, safety & environment procedures, policies, legislative and regulatory requirements across the design portfolio.
* Delivery of engineering design work scope to agreed delivery strategies, in a safe manner within agreed budget, timeframe and quality parameters within the portfolio.
* Demonstrate value, minimise project risks (threats), maximize opportunities and enhance efficiency and effectiveness within the portfolio
* Drive, support and demonstrate commitment to the AXIOM / DSA mission, vision and core values and EAB Direction.
* Support change through the SMPrO Improvements Programme, Fit for Purpose Initiatives, PEDIP, Engineering Expectations and related initiatives.
* Ensure all relevant governance and assurance requirements are implemented and quotations are provided in a timely manner along with other correspondence and deliverables.
* Compliance with applicable health, safety & environment procedures, policies, legislative and regulatory requirements.
* Principal focal point and liaison with the HoP and PEM.
* Develop and maintain sustainable business relationships with key stakeholders including SL, Partner Companies and Supply Chain representatives.
* Develop and implement specific delivery strategies, including packaging and incentivisation of projects within the portfolio.
* Proposal and quotation management, ensuring effective and timely responses are produced.
* Contract management oversight of the portfolio, including initiation, negotiation, execution, performance, modification and close out in accordance with the AXIOM procedures.
* Monitor and manage the delivery of engineering design work scope, to ensure maximum efficiency within agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
* Delivery of positive KPIs, earned value performance and milestone achievement within the portfolio.
* Provision of detailed forward forecasting including revenue analysis, capability requirement, fee abatement and final outturn costs within the portfolio.
* Participate and contribute to required monthly project review and reporting cycles as required, covering all aspects of performance.
* Monitor and manage payment application process within the portfolio to secure accurate and timely cash flow.
* Monitor and manage task feedback process within the portfolio, to support timely fee realisation and dissemination of any relevant LFE to all relevant parties.
* Form and lead a team of competent (SQEP) capability to deliver the design input through all stages of the project lifecycle.
* Performance manage the Contract Administrators liaising with their line managers when appropriate.
* Implementation of the strategic objectives related to the packaging and incentivisation of projects.
* Ensures relevant feedback is communicated to Project Engineering Managers and Business Management.
* Ensures Project teams are sufficiently aware of customer feedback and are modifying behaviours as may be necessary.
* Contractual submissions compliant with the AXIOM Delegated Authorities Schedule.
* To deploy and control assigned supply chain resources within the portfolio.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment