Embedded C++ Software Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join a major cyber company for talented C++ Software Engineers!The Company
I'm currently working with one of Europe's leading defence contractors. Using some the most technologically advanced software on the market, they build and create innovative solutions for clients across the cyber security, defence and aerospace sector. Their mission is to deliver operational excellence and to maintain industry leadership. They are the only European group capable of designing and producing defence systems that meet the whole range of current and future needs of their clients. As well as this, they boast one of the highest staff retention rates in the country, have been voted in the 'Top 20 companies to work for' in the last 4 years, and received industry awards for software capabilities.The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Embedded C++ Software Engineer to work in a unique setting, building highly innovative solutions to real-world problems across cyber security and aerospace. You'll be joining an expert team of developers, with learning and development being a core part of your time, as well as working on some of the most interesting projects available in the region.What We're Looking For
- Strong ability and experience of embedded software development in C++
- Experience developing within the Linux environment.
- Good problem solving skills
- Be pro-active and be capable of working on their own initiative with minimum supervision
- Able to work with varied engineering teams
What You'll Receive
- Experience of Integrating hardware and software.
- Understanding of real time computing systems
- Understanding of mathematical modelling concepts
- Ability to visualise and analyse complex systems
- Salary between £40,000 - £60,000
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Paid overtime (Depending on level)
If you're ready for a new challenge and ticking the boxes above, apply now using the link on the page.
Please note that we endeavour to respond to every application where appropriate, but due to the number of applications received, unfortunately it may not be possible to give feedback to every applicant. Embedded C++ Software Engineer