: Software DeveloperLocation
: Northampton, UKSalary
: Circa £30,000Start date
You'll be working for an internationally recognised company specialising in the Music Industry. They are truly passionate about their products and the direction of the company.
Due to ongoing business success & growth, they are looking for a Software Developer to join their team. This is an important position within the R&D team, and you will be a key component in driving the development of their exclusive software (both for the release to the public and internal development tools). You will also be responsible for the features of the end-user-facing software products.
The duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Specifying and developing new, user-focused software as the business needs.
- Maintain existing software, including the development of new features.
- Working in the Digital Team to understand requirements for the software and resolve issues.
- Assist in software project planning.
- Identify areas for improvement within the development processes and delivering solutions.
- Maintain the existing website and developing it using the latest technologies and standards.
The ideally sought candidate will possess the following:
The below skills would be beneficial, however not essential.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant subject, such as Computer Science.
- Highly skilled in C++ programming is a must.
- 2 years' commercial software development experience.
- PC and Mac software development experience, using Visual Studio and XCode.
- Experience with JUCE application framework.
- Android and iOS platform development experience.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Linux based dedicated servers using the command line.
- Experience using version control software (GIT).
- Experience testing own software using a variety of methods.
The Person fit
- Agile & Scrum/ Sprint development experience
- Experience with project ownership & coordination, helping to deliver a project from concept through to delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Guitar, Bass or Musical Instrument player is preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Independent and self-reliant.
- A flexible approach to work.
For more information or for a conversation about this role, please call me on or email me .