Reed Professional Services
are looking for a DevOps/System Engineer
who will be working within a team who are transforming how our client engages with its audience into a more data driven organisation in supporting the delivery of services.
This role requires an experienced DevOps Engineer
with in-depth knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure design and delivery. We require someone who is experienced working within Agile environments including Scrum and Kanban, with the confidence to represent DevOps alone in daily Stand Ups. This role is to work on the build of a new data pipeline on an existing infrastructure on AWS.Experience: -
- Proven commercial experience of working on scalable, reliable AWS infrastructure
- Considerable experience of AWS technologies such as EC2, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch S3bucket etc
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools including Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- In depth knowledge and experience of cloud security and monitoring
- Proven experience working within agile environments including Scrum/Kanban
- Experience of code and script- Java
- Working knowledge of Linux environments
- Experience with deploying open-source software within a Linux platform using continuous integration methodologies, tooling and techniques. e.g., Jenkins
Its initially 3 months contract however, likely to be extended to 6 months. This role will be fully remote; however, the team are usually based in White City, London and therefore you should ensure this is a commutable location before applying.
Does this role sound like you? In that case we'd love to hear from you so please click "Apply" without delay!