Design Engineer-Utilities (Heating/Cooling)
£40K plus benefits
Are you an experienced Design Engineer with knowledge of heating and cooling distribution assets, looking to work for a fast growing subsidiary of a major utilities group?
The client has just won a new major contract in the capital so now is a great time to join them.
This role will have responsibility to ensure that all Generation and Distribution Assets, have been designed in a legal and compliant manner and can be effectively installed.
- Ensuring that heat and cooling networks conform with regulatory requirements, to ensure compliance with the Heat Networks Code of Practice
- Implementing procedures to manage the adoption of new sites from external Developers
- Reviewing design, installation and commissioning specifications.
To apply you should have:
- Academic and working background within engineering/utilities
- An understanding of heat engineering design, installation, operation and maintenance
- An understanding of standard construction industry contractual relationships
To apply please email your CV ASAP to Nick Smith
Close date 15/1/21