Shopify Web Developer - £38,000 - £40,000 + Perm benefits - Harlow
A leading ecommerce organisation based in Harlow is currently recruiting for a shopify web developer who can come on board and take their customer facing website to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the Shopify website and editing aspects of it in accordance to feedback given by both design & marketing & development team. Alongside this the successful shopify web developer will also have the opportunity to help with the development of the in-house ERP system.
* Create responsive website layout/user interfaces.
* Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of the site.
* Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, as well as from our in-house ERP system.
* Cooperate with the in-house design & marketing & development team - gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
* Experience in building/maintaining websites on the Shopify platform.
* Knowledge of UI/ and UX design.
* Experience with Responsive, Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
* Working knowledge in implementing and consuming RESTful services.
* GIT (Source Control).
* Ability to work in an Agile environment.
* Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development.
* Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.