Do you want to make a difference?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Care Assistant in Poole, Blandford and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities, making up beds and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way. Flexi Pay! Our new HealthForceGo® app feature gives you instant access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! The perks
- A competitive pay package of £14.35 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory. Apply today and you can start within a week!