Highly experienced Solution Architect required for an Oracle Cloud programme, with a Government department.
** PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
PLEASE STATE YOU HOLD SC CLEARANCE ON YOUR CV.Your new company
This key Government department is seeking an experienced DV Cleared Solution Architect to define architectural requirements and implement a newly developed application, on a large digital programme.Your new role
As the Solution Architect, you will provide strategic analysis, design and implementation guidance of architecture services for the development, integration, interfacing and synchronisation of a variety of measures, on the Oracle Cloud implementation. The position will work closely with other technology departments and business units and has an emphasis on input to the development of architectural deliverables.
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop solution designs in accordance with the key Architecture Principles of the Programme
- Develop key artefacts that underpin and support the Programme's key Architecture Principles; these will be in the form of solution designs and standards
- Ensure that key decisions are identified, logged and manages the Key Design Decisions to conclusion,
- Peer reviews the designs and solutions of his/her peers and provides relevant constructive feedback as necessary, focusing on a solution outcome, avoiding amplification of irrelevant or edge case detail,
- Participate in the Design Authority as a key core member to ensure that relevant designs meet with the Programme's overarching goals
- Identify and manage risks relevant to the solution or architecture
- To share and disseminate knowledge to the programme and wider business members in clearly written and detailed deliverables
- Develop strong collaborative relationship with the team and key business stakeholders
- Works with third party and partner personnel to develop strong solutions
- Provides support to design, build, testing and operations as necessary
- Responsible for the overall quality of the solution
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-tenancy, multi-release, central government context.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to land key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of ERP, HCM and Payroll solutions in the Oracle Fusion product set
- Strong bias for action and a "solution orientated" attitude
- Able to work closely across a diverse multi-workstream programme team to expeditiously deliver results
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Anticipates need to re-prioritise; can shift gears and comfortably makes decisions based on new information
AS MENTIONED, ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT SC CLEARANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.What you'll get in return
You will join a high profile Government department, on an initial 9 month contract and an excellent pay rate for the right candidate.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.