A vastly expanding top 100 Accountancy firm in London are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager role. The firm are market leaders in the media & entertainment sectors and are looking for a future Partner.
I am looking for an Audit Manager, who will lead audits on a range of owner managed businesses with a fee following of circa £400k. You will report into 3/4 Partners, gaining key exposure across various service lines.
They are genuinely a fantastic business to work for. They have an extremely reputable name in the Practice market but due to their size, the work that you perform will not go unnoticed.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experienced (preferably at least 6 years) within a small or medium sized practice
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients covering audit, accounts and a small amount of tax
- Experience of leading both audits and accounts assignments from planning to completion is essential
- Experience in delegating and managing team members on audit assignments
- Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland). Knowledge of IFRS useful but not essential
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet performance targets
Experience of Caseware is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.