Digital Release ManagerBankingRemote - can be Edinburgh / Manchester / Bristol6 months£425 - £440 per day
A Digital release manager is required to manage a range of digital change activities which includes supporting implementations of value stream activity and designing and implementing bespoke implementation strategies to support complex/non-standard changes into production.
This role involves heavy engagement with 3rd party software providers so we will be looking for strong examples of your experience with this.Key roles and responsibilities:
Key experience areas and skills:
- Ownership of the implementation deliverables associated with the change including: Implementation Plans, Scope Documents, Status Reports, Defect Monitoring, Schedule of Events, Go/No Go Meeting
- Act as a point of contact for multiple stakeholders to resolve queries / issues relating to the implementation process as they arise and communicating effectively to the senior/executive team and business stakeholders
- Ensure the change goes through the correct governance, always balancing the needs of the organisation against protecting customer service
- Identify, assess, manage and mitigate significant risks and issues in order to ensure delivery within declared timescales while protecting customer experience
- Identify and manage mitigating actions to address project risks and issues, working with project leads to agree resolution and presenting the case for ratification to the relevant governance forums
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Operational and Customer impacts and actions for mitigating them as required - viewing change from various perspectives; customer, service, security, performance and operations.
- Engage regularly with the various Service Delivery teams, Product Owners and Engineering Leads to have a clear line of sight of the change portfolio and manage the Implementation resources accordingly
- Ensuring implementation plans are comprehensive and all deployments adhere to the bank's governance
- Service/customer first mentality
- Change management skills
- Experience in Creating Implementation Plans and the associated Schedule Of Events
- Experience of working in a Digital environment with regular delivery cycles
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fast paced delivery focus
- Innovative thinking for problem solving
- Understanding of technical IT infrastructure, Mobile App Deployments or Application stacks for web-based services (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of scheduling IT change on complex IT environments and stacks and managing multiple dependencies (desirable but not essential)
- Understanding the needs of the business and balancing the benefits vs the risks
- Experience of business change deployment
- IT change and control processes
- Excellent communication skills - Both Verbal and Written
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.