360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Microsoft Consultancy as Microsoft UC Consultant.Role:
Microsoft UC Consultant
Basic Salary ranging from £55,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience
(If your salary requirement is higher, we are still keen to hear from you and make an application on your behalf)
+ Company Pension.
+ Life Assurance.
+ Health Cover.
+ 33 days holiday.Location:
Remote role (Home Based)
With occasional travel to clients site when requiredType:
Permanent - Full-time
We are recruiting a Microsoft UC Consultant.
Our client offers consultants the opportunity to be at the very cutting edge of Microsoft technology with the ability to influence Microsoft on product design. This is through our extensive involvement in Microsoft Technology Adoption Programs (TAP) and our work with influential customers
Our Client is an award-winning technology company specialising in Microsoft Unified Communications & Collaboration technologies. They successfully deliver advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients. Their strengths lie in its market leading technical expertise alloyed with its deep understanding of the business and commercial impact of projects based primarily on the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 suite of products and how to drive business and user adoption and organisational change.
Consultants have the opportunity to work with a wide array of customers, across multiple sectors, on some of the largest (per seat), most complex and challenging engagements in the industry.
Whilst working from home where possible, it is expected much of your time will be spent at customer sites as dictated by project requirements, so consultants must be happy with national and occasional international travel. At the same time, flexible working is highly supported as we seek to ensure that employees enjoy a balanced life.The purpose of the Microsoft UC Consultant
- Microsoft Skype for Business 2015/2019 inc legacy Lync 2010/2013;
- Office 365 (with an emphasis on Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams);
- Full Skype for Business Enterprise Voice / Microsoft Cloud Voice (Direct Routing) architecture and deployment;
- Full deployment delivery including On Premises, Hybrid and Online;
- Stack awareness of Unified Communications 3rd Party products;
- Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging;
- Cloud Voicemail;
- Active Directory and AAD Connect inc ADFS;
- Strong media gateway experience with at least one of the following - Ribbon SBC Gateways (Edge/SWe/5000/7000), AudioCodes Mediant Gateways;
- PBX or telephony platform experience is always useful but not required;
- Windows Server and Desktop knowledge;
- Knowledge of broader O365/M365 products advantageous.
Skills and experience required
- Strong verbal and presentation skills - must be able to articulate the value of intelligent communications and collaboration at multiple levels from C-level executives to IT Helpdesk.
- Strong written communication skills for planning and project documentation.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team across time zones and to share information and lessons learned with the wider technical team at Modality, as well as the ability to be self-sufficient when required.
- Flexibility to travel, and to work outside of normal working hours on occasion.
Desirable Qualifications of the Microsoft UC Consultant
- MCSE: Productivity
- Skype for Business Core/Enterprise Voice certified
- Lync 2013 Core/Enterprise Voice certified
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
If the role of Microsoft UC Consultant sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.