Penetration Testing Manager
Are you looking for a hands-off Penetration Testing Manager role with a global MSSP?
The business whom I represent have restructured their EMEA offensive security team and require a Penetration Testing Manager based in the UK. You will be tasked with leading and continually building and developing an already successful security function whilst also taking a commercial and strategic view. It is important that you have come from a hands-on security testing background, have led teams, and have a commercial awareness of the security consulting space.
This role can be remote from anywhere in the UK and will involve some travel (Covid permitting)About the role:
- A leadership role reporting to the EMEA Head of Security Testing.
- You will lead, manage, and continuously develop a high caliber consulting team within the security practice.
- You will be responsible for contributing to the business strategy, develop the business model and market within the practice
- You will have responsibility for managing the budget and delivering a profitable practice whilst ensuring a high standard of service delivery
- You will be responsible for ensuring individual and team utilization, job profitability, client growth & satisfaction, consultants personal development and qualifications and other metrics
- You must have been an exceptional Cyber Security consultant with strong technical and client facing skills who has moved into a leadership position.
- You will have a track record of helping develop coach and drive the performance of individuals and teams
- You will have a strong understanding of Networks and Operating Systems to truly understand your team and service
- An understanding of sales, revenue, gross profit and contribution
- Understanding of the business and practice process
- Experience and awareness of working within a commercial environment
- You will ideally hold or have previously held a recognised offensive security certification (CREST Certified Tester (CCT) / Tiger scheme Senior Tester (SST) / OSCE/OSWE etc.)
- Although this is not a hands on testing role you will still have a passion for technology and keep up to date with the latest trends and threats
So if you have come from an offensive security background and feel you have the experience to lead and develop an already world-class Penetration Testing team; please apply to find out more!