Installation EngineerBath£27,000 - £29,000
How would you like to make a difference to thousands of peoples' lives with the work you do? By installing superfast broadband to both residential and business customers you will be doing just that!
A world where we are all better connected with access to game changing download speeds makes everyone's life better.Not only that you will be working in a collaborative environment where you will be able to have a say. Working in an agile environment with a team that can react to changes in the market.
The purpose of this role is to provide fibre installation services within customer premises, providing top quality service for our residential and business customers.
This vision is being driven by the directors who envisage delivering a friendly, personable service,whilst avoiding the telecom industry's notoriously poor customer experience. In addition the management team want to deliver a fantastic work experience for their work colleagues - a real win win situation.Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Installing fibre in customer premises, business and residential, including splicing.
- Assisting the customer service team with troubleshooting technical queries.
- Liaising by phone with the supervisor and customer service team to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service calls.
- Fibre installation/splicing skills and experience in fibre
- Clean driving licence.
- Good understanding of WiFi and various broadband capable devices and be able to demonstrate this to customers.
- Good understanding of fibre terminology and able to communicate this effectively to customers as well as colleagues.
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image.
- Team worker.
- Calm under pressure and ability to work in a methodical way in a busy environment.
- Proactive and efficient, and willing to go the extra mile for customers.
If this sounds like a good fit for you next role then please "click apply" to ensure that our dedicated team can register your interest and discuss the role with you in more detail.