Bank Nursery Nurse
Bank Nursery Nurses wanted for nurseries across Leeds to start asap!
Are you passionate about working with children and looking for a career in early years? Do you want flexible working hours? We are currently working with a number of nurseries across Leeds who are always looking for early years educators on a daily basis to cover periods of absence.
- Degree in early years education or related to childcare
- CACHE Level 1, 2, 3 or equivalent
- Experience in an early years setting would be advantageous or experience working in a childcare setting either in schools or care
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, full or part-time available
- ASAP starts
Our clients are looking for nurturing individuals who want to inspire and have fun with the children. They provide a caring and educational environment and have a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'