Application Support Team LeadIndustry:
£41,000 - £44,000Location:
Technical Operations Manager
- Manage Application Support Team and taking full responsibility of their effectiveness.
- Coach and develop the team
- Liaise with multiple internal teams
- Make strong stakeholder relationships with Product Owners
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ensure problem prevention methods are continually applied to improve service levels and reduce costs
- Ability to read and analyse application logs to escalate to the relevant testing and development teams
- Good problem solving skills to provide root cause analysis of problems and workarounds.
- Application monitoring
- Proactively assign, manage and prioritize relevant support tickets on the ticketing queue
- Configuration management in multiple environments
- Support application deployment during hardware upgrades for production services
- The core applications are: Galaxy Ticketing, Silverbear CRM, and Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with Galaxy ticketing system
- Experience with Silverbear CRM
- Excellent understanding of ITIL service management processes
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience of managing client queries and problems
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization
- Strong experience working with relational databases
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server
- Understanding of Infrastructure/Server components
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.