We are currently looking to recruit a PSV Engineer Supervisor
PSV Engineer Supervisor
Location: Park Royal - NW10 6DN
Salary: Excellent DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Our engineering function is undergoing an exciting period of change and development! In order to ensure that the engineering department is fit for the challenges of the future, we are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals with proven experience in maintaining complex highly technological transport systems. Our aim is to provide a service to our internal and external customers that we are proud off.
This is an exciting time to join our Park Royal garage and play a key part in helping bus develop the business that will set the standards that others will follow. As Working Charge Hand, you will be a key member of the Garage's management team.
You shall be responsible to ensure the provision of sufficient vehicles to the necessary standard in regard to reliability, presentation and operational requirements for the business. In addition, support the Engineering Manager with supervising, motivating, coaching and influencing staff to ensure best practice within the garage.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Proficient IT skills and the ability to use or quickly learn how to use any databases or manufacturer diagnostics systems.
• Ability to work successfully with your own initiative and as part of team.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the work carried out.
• NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as heavy vehicle engineering is essential combined with health and safety knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Hold a driver's/PCV licence.
• Experience of working as a Mechanical or electrical engineer in the bus industry will give you an added advantage.
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role. For more information apply below