Field Service Engineer£28,000 - £30,000 Basic
+ Overtime (OTE £40,000 - £45,000) + On the Job Training + Technical Progression + Management Progression + Healthcare + Tablet + Phone + Fuel Card + Stay Away Allowance + PensionReading
Work for a market leading manufacturer as a field service engineer, where you can earn as much overtime as you wish. With direct progression available, you can write your own future with this ever-expanding company.
This company manufacture, service & install pumps & environmental equipment / machinery for various commercial sites across the UK. With Consistent work & contracts coming into this company, they're looking for highly motivated field service engineers to earn well & progress long term. Key Responsibilities
- Covering a regional patch
- Mechanical fault finding & installation of wastewater pumps & equipment
- 2 nights staying away from home per month
- Give a high-quality service to customers
- Be from a mechanical engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
- Mechanically trained engineer (NVQ, HNC, HND or equivalent)
- Good electrical experience & skills
- Can work flexible hours when needed
Keywords: field service technician, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, industrial engineer.