An exciting Finance Business Partner role, that involves project management and stakeholder management.
Very successful IT Organisation, with offices in Telford. However the role will require home working initially.
Working as the Finance Business Partner, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
* Ownership of monthly reporting cycles, including monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting/performance, and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Work closely will delivery partners, supporting and challenging them where necessary.
* Present the financial information at monthly reviews to senior business leaders.
* Interpret financial variances, identifying key cost drivers and opportunities to drive out cost savings across the account to drive performance.
* Understand business risk factors and identify and address potential risks & issues affecting business performance.
* Help to develop business cases for investment opportunities and track their benefits, ensuring that quantitative and qualitative benefits can be measured and are delivered upon.
* Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
* Support the reporting requirements of the account to the UK and wider Group.
The successful candidate will have experience of the above responsibilities, with evidence of stakeholder management and business partnering and with a strong commercial acumen.
Ideally part qualified of Finalist within accounting studies, or equivalent.