Change Recruitment are currently recruiting a home based Property Claims Administrator for a reputable business based in Somerset. Joining their specialist insurance claims team, you will be responsible for supporting claims managers with new and existing homeowner claims. As such, you will have excellent customer management skills, appreciating that the claims are often quite technical and can be a long process to get to completion.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- To support the claims managers, in particular being able to draft letters and reports, process payments on differing client systems, update the policyholders and other stakeholders
- Assist in progressing claims to achieve mitigation and subsequent repairs within SLA's
- Assist the Claims Manager in the resolution of issues
- To ensure your cases meet all required SLAs and that claims progress efficiently
- To be able to handle all policy queries and ensure correct application of policy terms
- To work with the Team leader to ensure that you comply with the process and best practice requirements
- To support the team with any complaints, ensuring that they are dealt with correctly and within SLAs and client requirements
- Responsible for producing a quality service to internal and external clients
- Provide support to our other less experienced administrators
- Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual
- Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards
In order to be successful in your application you need to have experience working within property claims.
The ideal candidate will also have strong administration and customer service skills from a professional work background.
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and is a home based role. As well as this there are also excellent internal opportunities to progress your career within the business.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.