Our client a market leading professional services Organisation are currently looking to recruit an Operations Support Officer to assist Management through a busy and exciting project.
You will have as a first point of call an extensive working knowledge of retail banking and back office support. This is essential as you will be supporting a multitude of internal departments. and operations.
Some of the key job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the Operations Team tasks, and supporting the Senior Operational Management Team on a day to day basis.
- Involvement in Operational tasks outside of daily workload,
- Assisting the Complaints Administrator
- Collating and monitoring of operational KPI's & SLA's.
- Responsible for the administration of outsourcing
- Preparation of monthly bank charges accruals, reconciling invoices before payment and raising anomalies.
- Have knowledge of a risk/regulatory framework and be able to identify areas of shortcoming.
Additionally you will be highly competent in using Excel and the Microsoft Office suite, as well as being an excellent communicator both written and spoken.
for more information about this exciting opportunity to become a Operations Support Officer either send in your CV or contact us on the number below