About the role
Working as a Registered General Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients.
You will be working in a residential home in Blackpool supporting with tasks such as, administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC's procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time however we are only recruiting for Night shifts at present.
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our care staff to share this ethos.
Pay rate is £27 per hour incusive of holiday payNurses must have the following:
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact your local Rochdale branch for further information.
- Valid NMC registration pin
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care