Have you had exposure and experience in PPC campaign delivery and reporting? Are you looking to develop your skills and exposure in an exciting agency side position working with an epic team of digital marketing guru's? Do you want to hone you specialism in PPC / Paid Search and Biddable Media? Then this could be the ONE for you.
R13 are looking for someone with 1 year + digital marketing and PPC experience to join a full-service digital agency based in Norwich, as a PPC Specialist. Within this role you will be supporting PPC Manager in the execution and management of PPC activity, delivering growth and ROI for client's, across both domestic and international markets.Your duties will include:
You will have/be:
- Supporting in the development and delivery of paid search campaigns.
- Implementation of new clients' account set up.
- Optimising campaigns to meet client's objectives.
- Involvement in keyword search, selection and audience targeting.
- Using a wide range of paid advertising platforms to develop campaigns.
- Carrying our relevant research on behalf of the client.
- Copy writing for adverts across different platforms.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Monitoring budgets to ensure campaigns are running on track.
- Previous PPC experience (1 year +), ideally within an agency environment.
- Technical knowledge of Paid Search campaigns.
- Ability to meet and exceed PPC Campaign targets.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with this ability to analyse data and produce reports that highlight key performance metrics and identify improvements.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads & Microsoft Ads.
- Have the ability to work using own initiative; managing workload and priorities.
- Genuine interest in developing your career prospects in online marketing.
This is a full time, permanent role working 9am-5pm (with some flexibility required). The offered salary for this position is £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience. This role also offers a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible schedule, company events, life insurance etc...How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.