Have you enjoyed developing your Payroll career over the last few years?
Are you ready for the next step, taking increased ownership within a rapidly-growing commercial organisation?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are proud to once again be partnering with a fantastic client on the outskirts of Oxford for the recruitment of a Payroll Officer to join their highly successful business, which has been expanding across the globe during the last two years, and has extremely positive projections for the years ahead.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to work with two highly experienced Payroll professionals, in a role that will provide you with ample chance to develop your knowledge further, study for the CIPP qualification and be part of a succession plan for the future. Along side a competitive salary, the role offers a fantastic benefits package.
In brief, your responsibilities will include:
- operating the payroll system to ensure all employees can access self-service functions
- supporting the running of all payrolls on an end-to-end basis
- development of payroll reporting for attendance, overtime and line manager access
- partnering with HR to ensure two-way flow of knowledge regarding all staff members
- monitoring and reviewing expenses policies for staff across the UK and overseas entities
- running all scheduled reports for payment of expenses and associated journals
- reconciliation of credit card transactions to statements and reporting to Finance
As the ideal applicant you will bring a solid understanding of all payroll legislation, manual calculations and procedures and be looking to develop your career further by way of gaining true understanding of commercial and internal operations, and the ability to support a growing network of staff with an ever-expanding range of queries.
If you would be interested in learning more about this wonderful opportunity, please apply now.