My Client is a global leader in recycling, holding prime positions in the supply chain of leading household brands from around the world. At a time of growth in the business & recent acquisitions, I am looking to engage a Reliability Engineer
for their Warrington site. The primary role of the Reliability Engineer
is to extend the life of all assets and installations under their responsibility, ensuring optimum levels of availability at the lowest total cost of ownership. As Reliability Leader you will engage with all functions and levels in the facility to deliver continuous reliability. You will be responsible for:
Keys Skills and Knowledge
- the reliability of our manufacturing processes by stabilising the performance of physical assets.
- defining and setting standards for the management and care of the assets and installations whilst ensuring optimum levels of
- focusing on the short to medium term in order to move the performance of the plant to one that is
- supporting the day-to-day plant activities to ensure the processes are
You should be a mechanically biased Reliability Engineer to enhance the existing engineering team.
Working as a key team member & must be qualified to a minimum HNC (D) level in Mechanical Engineering
- Support the Site Engineers to deliver the maintenance plan for
- Ensure correct use and feedback through the SAP to create history and working knowledge of the
- Enact and develop the Reliability Plan for
- Preventative maintenance improvement.
- Develop the organisation to a greater proactive and forward focused state. Utilising tools such as RCA, Pareto, FMEA .
- Develop and use key metrics to measure the reliability performance of the
- Support and deliver CAPEX and OPEX
This is an immediate opportunity & one that will enhance your existing mechanical reliability skills in a World Class Manufacturing environment.
Working days only - this is an exciting & developing role.
If this looks like the role you have been looking for, then click apply now or call to discuss.