An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of our expanding secondary schools in the Redbridge area.
This school is justifiably ranked amongst one of the best in the borough with a fantastic academic reputation. As a result of this, there is a huge expansion plan and you could be part of this.
Are you seeking a new position as a Data/Examinations Manager? Do you have school based experience and knowledge of using the SIMS database for producing timetables?
Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London. We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. But, most importantly we dedicate all of our time and effort in finding the perfect role for each individual.
If you have the required experience, please apply online now, or please spread the word! See our website www.randstad.co.uk for our fantastic refer a friend programme, so you could benefit if you know someone who is right for this job.
* Be a competent user of SIMS, all modules, and able to set up from scratch:
* Able to run SIMS training sessions for staff and produce log-ins
* Be able to co-ordinate, run and submit the Census
* Able to produce reports which are accurate and presentable to wider audience
* Manage the complete school function for examinations all through the year
- working with different examining boards
- ensuring pupils details are entered correctly and to the right exams
- managing team of invigilators and ensure sufficient cover at all times
* Previous experience of working within a school is essential
* Absolutely essential to have advanced SIMS database knowledge - candidates without this experience will not be considered
* Absolutely essential to have also worked within the exams department of a school
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Warm and personable manner
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply ONLINE NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.