Primary Teacher - Sept 2021 Wokingham MPS/UPS Competitive Day Rates
Your new school
I am currently recruiting for a long term Teaching role to start in Sept 2021. The position is available currently until the end of the school year with views to continue into the next academic year.
Your new role
* Working in local Primary Schools in the Berkshire area
* Supporting a range of children and year groups
* Predominant focus in KS2
* Full time- Monday-Friday 8:30-3:30
* Encourage social interactions at play times
If you are looking for a new role for next term and are interested in this position or would like to hear about others that are available, please contact myself on the details below.
What you'll need to succeed for this job
* QTS status
* SEN experience and initiative would be a bonus
* You will have specific school based experience in a Teaching job
* Two previous long term placement references complete
What you'll get in return
Long term work as a Teacher in a central Berkshire Primary School whilst gaining valuable experience in a supportive environment working with a Hays consultant who is committed to finding you the job that is perfect for you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Teaching job, then please click 'Apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.