£38,000 - £45,000
Expanding distribution group have an opportunity for a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join them in a new position within central / group finance. This would be an ideal step for someone with ambition and drive who has recently completed ACCA or ACA within either practice or industry.
There is major scope to progress within this group. They are experiencing ongoing growth and diversification and have strong and a superb platform for further expansion.
You'll work with a really talented and driven Financial Controller who will give you the support and autonomy to allow your career to progress swiftly.
This is a business that has invested in a culture that sees people stay... there is a real commitment to ensuring a high degree of work life balance but you will also have enough projects and challenge to ensure you don't lose interest or stagnate.
You'll enjoy working partly remotely partly in the office and have chance to be part of a collaborative and highly capable team. There are junior accountants supporting this role and you will provide mentoring and coaching to those people progressing through their studies.
The role is broad and varied and you will enjoy projects surrounding continuous improvement, enhanced reporting and improved controls alongside the business as usual accounting / analysis / reporting deadlines.
You will be:
- Recently qualified ACCA or ACA with a firm foundation of accounts preparation / core accounting skills.
- Someone who enjoys communicating with others and being part of a team culture.
- Confident in your analytical skills and able to demonstrate sound working knowledge of Excel.
- Someone who will enjoy working in a large and diverse group where there is significant scope to develop and progress.
- Ideally coming from a practice environment and looking to make the brave but lucrative first move to industry!