Key Stage 1 Teacher - Partner with Milk Education to find your perfect supply role this term! Start Date: When Schools Re-Open Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne Pay Rate: £90-£130 per day
We're partnering with a number of Primary schools across Newcastle who are looking for Key Stage 1 Teachers to start in once schools re-open after lock-down. The posts are temporary full time positions and will involve the full duties of a class teacher.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
We are looking for Teachers who are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities.
The Milk Difference:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; YOU must have Key Stage 1 experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North East. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Andy on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.