The Solution Director ensures that we develop comprehensive and robust business solutions that are designed and developed to meet the needs of our clients. They lead and coordinate the work of various subject matter experts and technical leads to develop clearly articulated target operating models which are underpinned by robust transformation plans and compelling business cases.
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. What you will do:
Your experience will include:
- identifying the key work streams and expertise required to design a comprehensive solution
- leading solution discussions and dialogue with client representatives
- co-ordinating appropriate input and involvement from subject matter experts
- identifying the key issues that the client is facing in delivering their vision and objectives
- designing and articulating innovative target operating models, including people, process and technology components, that can deliver the Client's requirements and are operationally deliverable by Capita
- identifying and articulating service improvements or innovations to deliver the target operating model
- developing solutions which incorporate all the different components of a comprehensive business architecture including people, process and technology
- working in a client facing role, in a sales focussed or operational delivery role
- problem solving, identifying and understanding key client issues and developing innovative and compelling solution
- designing and leading internal and external presentations
- working as part of a multi faceted project team on projects lasting 6-18 months
Capita plc is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 74,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa, India and other centres globally. Our clients span the private and public sectors, including Financial Services, Central Government, Utilities, Technology, Local Government and Insurance. The majority of our business involves the delivery of complex business transformations, customer service delivery and large scale ICT solutions. Interacting with some 35 million people across the UK on behalf of our clients, Capita concentrates on meeting each clients' specific objectives and challenges, utilising a wide range of in-house specialist resources and extensive capabilities, as well as working in partnership with a range of market leading third-parties.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary.
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you. What we hope you will do next
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.