Experienced Teaching Assistants, (both general and 1:1) and HLTA's needed for long term and day to day work across our partnering Primary Schools in the Retford area.
We are looking for qualified Teaching Assistants with recent experience of working in schools to cover various roles, such as, Classroom Teaching Assistant, One to One Support, Midday Supervisor and Behaviour Support.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
* Have Cache Level 2, 3 or equivalent. (Teaching Assistants)
* Have Cache Level 4, 5 or equivalent. (Higher Level Teaching Assistants)
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* SEN Experience is desirable.
* You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
What we can offer you
In return for your service, we offer competitive rates of pay; the opportunity to work in a variety of diverse settings which will help to develop and broaden your experience within education; an attractive refer a friend scheme; the ability for you to work on your terms, thereby creating an attractive work life balance that works for you and your family; and finally, we will provide you with our dedicated team of recruitment specialists who are committed in finding the right roles for you.
Do you think supply work is for you?
If so, please call to arrange a registration.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!